Practical, Useful Education
World-class programs developed by internationally recognized industry leaders are the mainstay of our LEGUS meetings twice per year. LEGUS members believe the education programs and management strategies available through LEGUS go above and beyond their expectations. These programs cover issues ranging from law firm management to substantive legal areas and futuristic visioning. Our education programs are developed specifically toward the needs of LEGUS members, keeping in mind the issues facing law firms around the world. Our members consider these programs to be relevant and meaningful. The information shared during our education sessions is practical, useful advice that attendees can use immediately upon returning to their offices.
The speakers for the LEGUS education programs include experts in a variety of law firm management areas, as well as LEGUS members who have been there done that and are now sharing their knowledge and experience to the benefit of other LEGUS members. The format of our educational programming provides an open and candied environment for information sharing based on real-world experience.
Topics of Past Education Programs
- -Leadership and Succession Planning: A Pathway to Competitive Advantage
- -What Law Firms have Successfully Done to Stay Afloat during the Financial Crunch
- -Alternative Billing Methods-Can it Really be Done-How?
- -Nutrition for the Busy Lawyer
- -Being Ethically Mindful of the Social Media Minefield
- -Myths and Truths of Cross-Selling Business in Law Firms
- -Growing Your Law Firm for Success
- -60 Technology Tips in 60 Minutes
- -Managing a Successful Law Firm
- -Increasing Collaborative Capacity: Building Powerful Partnerships with Clients, Colleagues and Adversary’s