Tan Venturanza Valdez has grown to become one of the Philippine’s leading law firms in securities and corporate law practice. It has established a niche in the Philippine legal profession for core specialties by adopting the best practices in the delivery of legal services. The firm’s partners have expertise in their respective fields of law acquired through long years of association and work experience with leading firms in the Philippines and United States, as well as professional firms and the Philippines judiciary.
Being a full service firm, we are able to provide all types of legal work in our jurisdiction. Our firm is committed to continuing professional development, and our partners are actively involved in the management of our firm. We shall be pleased to share management tips, especially among similarly situated member firms.
Firm Specialties: Securities, Corporate Organization and Combinations, Tax, Property Transactions and Development, Foreign Investments, Commercial Transactions, Intellectual Property, Oil and Energy, Telecommunications, Litigation, Labor and Industrial Relations, Banking and Finance, and Immigration.
- Corporate and Securities Laws: A. Bayani K. Tan
- Tax and Special Project: Enrico G. Valdez
- Real Estate and Administrative Law: Rio Sesinando E. Venturanza
- Litigation: Reno R. Gonzales, Jr.
- Labor and Immigration: Rio Sesinando E. Venturanza
- Intellectual Property and Family Law: Hosanna T. Ayson